When we get angry with someone, the first thing we do is block their phone number. However, if you block someone, you will not be able to answer their calls and will not see them in your call history. However, if we need to check missed calls from a blocked number for any reason, it can be a difficult task. If you are one of them and want to know how to check missed calls, there is a quick and easy way to do it.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to access the missed call log on your Android device, and how to see the people who called you recently, even if you’ve blocked them. This process varies by device, but I’ll go over it in detail for each device to see missed calls from blocked numbers on android.
How To See Missed Calls From Blocked Numbers On Android?
If you’re one of the many Samsung Galaxy owners who struggle to see missed calls from blocked numbers, no matter which model you have. Follow the steps below to solve your blocked call problem on your Samsung phone in no time!
- Open the Phone app on your phone.
- Go to the recent tab.
- The blocked missed calls folder will be shown at the top of the list.
- When you tap on it, it will display all missed calls from blocked numbers.
- You can also hide this folder.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- It will display various options; select hide block calls to hide the folder.
If you’re a Redmi user, then you know that if you’ve blocked someone and if that person calls you, you will see a notification on the lock screen or notification bar. However, if you want to view call logs from blocked numbers, follow the steps outlined below.
- Open the Phone app on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the recent tabs.
- Similar to Samsung, it will place a blocked missed calls folder at the top of the list.
- When you tap it, it will display all missed calls from blocked numbers.
If you have a Vivo phone, you can receive a notification if a blocked number calls you, and you can also view the call logs of a blocked number. To view blocked call logs, follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Navigate to system apps settings.
- Select “Phone”, then “Block Harassing Apps”.
- Select interception notifications by scrolling down.
- To receive notifications, enable the “notify after blocking” option.
- Now, you can see missed calls from blocked numbers by tapping on the blocked call logs.
If you’re having trouble seeing missed calls from blocked numbers on your Oppo phone, don’t worry; the same process applies to Oppo devices; simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Launch the Phone app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the three-dot at the top right corner.
- It will show you various options, tap on settings.
- Navigate to Block& Filter option.
- Now select Blocked Call Notifications.
- Tap on show all to see all missed calls from the blocked numbers.
Realme devices have a versatile UI and we can easily see the missed calls from the blocked numbers by following the steps outlined below.
- Go to the Phone app on your mobile.
- Tap the two dots in the upper right corner.
- Click on Set rules.
- Select the Blocked Calls Notification option.
- Tap on Show All, and all missed calls from the blocked number will be displayed on your screen.
Although we discussed the method for all popular mobile phones, there are many mobile phones that don’t have the feature to see missed calls from the blocked numbers in their “phone” app, I also have a solution for that device. If your phone doesn’t have this feature, you can use an app like Show Caller to see all missed calls from the blocked number. Follow the steps outlined below to get this feature on your phone.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Install the Show Caller on your phone.
- Setup Show Caller on your phone.
- Navigate to the spam tab on the main interface.
- This section displays all missed calls from blocked numbers.
You can also use apps like Hiya, Mr. Number, and Calls Blacklist to view call logs from blocked numbers.
So, this was the complete guide on how to see missed calls from blocked numbers on your Android device. If you want to access your missed call logs from the blocked numbers, just follow the mentioned steps and check it out! As we discussed that if your phone doesn’t have the feature to see missed calls from the blocked number then install the true caller app to get this feature. If you have any questions about this topic then feel free to ask in the comment section.
Subscribe to our newsletter!