If you’ve ever been blocked by someone on your Android phone, you know how frustrating it can be. When someone blocks us, we are unable to send messages to that person, and that person is unaware that we are attempting to send him messages. If you’re facing a similar problem then in this post, we’ll show you how to text someone who blocked you on android.
Sending messages to someone who has blocked you on Android can be a difficult task, but following the methods outlined below will make it much easier. There are a lot of apps are available on the Google Play Store that allows us to fulfill this purpose. We’ll also go through the process to send messages to the person who has blocked you on apps like WhatsApp and iMessage.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Android?
SpoofCard – Privacy Protection
SpoofCard is a popular spoof messaging app that lets you send messages to people all over the world. You can easily message contacts who have blocked you. This app’s best feature is its features, which include call recording, direct to voicemail, voice changer, background noises, international calling, and so on.
To send messages or make phone calls through this app, you must first purchase credits, which cost 49$ for 45 credits. This app is ad-free; you will not see any advertisements while using it. Follow the below steps in order to send messages to the contact who has blocked you with the SpoofCard app.
- Install the SpoofCard app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app.
- Setup the app with your original phone number.
- From the bottom tab menu, tap on spoof text.
- Now tap on the “New Spoof Text” button.
- Enter the recipient and sender phone numbers, then tap on the button at the bottom right corner.
- Now enter your message and press the send button; your message will be delivered to that person.
Text Me: Second Phone Number
Text Me is a feature-rich app that offers a variety of services to users in order to enhance their calling and texting experiences. It allows you to send messages to people all over the world, including those who have blocked you. To use Text Me, we need credits and a virtual phone number that we get from the app; it gives you a free virtual number for 15 minutes that you can use to send messages and call people all over the world, but after that time, you have to purchase that number for more usage.
You will also require credits for calling or texting, usually, it provides 10 free credits and you can also obtain credits from the app by completing offers or by purchasing them from the app. This app’s main features include anonymous calling and texting, call filtering, free voicemail, customizable text tones, MMS, number lookup, and much more. To send messages to a contact who has blocked you using the Text Me app, follow the steps below.
- Install the Text Me app from the Play store.
- Launch the app on your phone.
- Sign in with your original email address.
- Get a virtual number and some credits for the messages.
- Now tap on the plus icon at the bottom right corner.
- Enter the recipient number and type your message and tap on the send button.
- It will soon deliver your message to that person.
The only downside of the Text Me app is that it will not notify you if your message is not delivered to that person for some reason.
CoverMe – Second Phone Number
CoverMe is the last app on our list that provides the messaging and calling feature through a second phone number. The main focus of this app is the privacy of its users and enhancing the user experience. The key features of this app include anonymous SMS from the second phone number, secure phone calls, disappearing messages, end-to-end encryption, a private vault, and so on.
To use this app, you have to purchase a virtual phone number from the app for $10, which includes only 200 text messages and 200 voice minutes. Follow the steps outlined below to contact the person who blocked you.
- Install CoverMe app from the Play store.
- Now launch the app.
- First, it will ask you to purchase a number package.
- Choose the country of the desired number.
- Then select your favorite number and purchase the package.
- Tap the messages tab at the bottom, then compose in the center of the screen.
- Now enter your recipient’s phone number, type your message, and press the send button.
- After completing all steps, you will successfully send a message to the person who blocked you.
Also Read: How To Block Voicemail On Android?
Text Someone Who Blocked You On WhatsApp
Don’t be disheartened if someone you know has blocked you on WhatsApp! You can still contact them via the methods described below. WhatsApp is a strict platform, making it difficult to text someone who has blocked you on WhatsApp; in order to do so, follow the steps outlined below.
The first way to contact that person is to delete your Whatsapp account. To do so, go to WhatsApp settings, account, and then delete your account, but remember to save your information because deleting your account will erase the majority of your information and settings. Then, on the same device, create a new account, and you’ll be able to contact the person who blocked you.
Forming a group is the second way to contact the person who blocked you. Because you’ve been blocked by that contact, you won’t be able to add that contact to your newly formed group. So, ask a mutual friend to create a group and add both of you so you can send messages to that person, and the person who created the group.0 can leave so you can send messages freely.
Text Someone Who Blocked You On iMessage
There is a fairly simple solution to this problem. Because all you need to do is change your caller id, if someone blocks you on iMessage, only your email address will be blocked, and you can continue your conversation by adding a new email address. To change your caller ID, follow the steps below.
- Open your iPhone’s settings.
- Scroll down and click on messages.
- Now click on send & receive messages.
- Tap on “You can be reached at iMessage“.
- Now tap on add another email, and type a new email address.
- Verify your entered email.
- Now you can send messages to the person who blocked you by going to start a new conversation and selecting the new email you typed earlier.
By following the methods we describe above, you can easily send messages to someone who has blocked you on Android. However, if this doesn’t work out for some reason, there is always an option to contact that person through their social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, and so on. If you have any questions about this subject, please leave them in the comments section.
Subscribe to our newsletter!