Nowadays, Smartwatches are not just a fashion touch, but serves for many aspects, including, from health to mini mobile phones. However, due to their limited screen and functionality, a lot of users find it difficult to do some basic settings and even ask how to set time on smartwatch without app.
If you have a watch that syncs with an app, then it’s simple. However, if your watch does not come with a compatible app, we understand your difficulty. In this article, we’ll find out how you can easily set your smartwatch time without the app and easy method. So without any further delay, let’s get into it.
Also Read: How To Lock Apps On Android Without App?
How To Set Time On Smartwatch Without App?
The method of setting the time on the smartwatches depends on the brand you’re using. However, first, we’ll discuss a general method that will apply to all Android watches with minor changes. Then, we’ll talk about how you can easily set time on famous smartwatch brands like Samsung and Apple.
General Method Without App
If you’re wearing a chinese or other android brand watch. Then follow the below steps to manually set time on your smartwatch.
- Press the power button to wake your watch and then slide to unlock.
- Look for the setting icon or something that resembles it and tap on it.
- Inside the settings, look for the time & date option where you can manually set the time.
- First, choose your time zone so that your watch will automatically correct the time.
- If not, then set the time, date, format, and AM/PM manually.
- Finally, tap on apply or save.
This is how you can fix the time, but remember settings and steps name may vary according to brand type and software.
Set Time On A Samsung Smartwatch
The process of setting time on a Samsung smartwatch is quite the same but involves a bit different steps. By following the below steps, you can fix your watch time.
- Press the power button and tap on the setting icons, or swipe down to the status panel and tap on settings.
- Go to generals and then time & date and switch on the automatic time, and it will automatically correct the time. If not, switch it off and manually select the time and date.
- Now press and hold the power key, tap on power off, leave it for 30 seconds and turn it on again.
- It will fix the time, and in some cases, if it does not, you need to reset your smartwatch from settings. After the reset is completed, you can set the time on the second step.
This is how you can fix the time on a Samsung smartwatch. Generally, you don’t have to reset the watch. However, it can be a necessity in some situations.
Also read: How to Sync Android Phone with Tablet?
Set Time On Apple Watch Without iPhone
Apple watch comes with quite the same interface as Samsung smartwatch. You can set a time for it by following the below steps.
- Wake up your Apple watch and go to settings.
- Scroll down and look for the Clock option and tap on it.
- Here, you will get the +0 minutes option, tap on it.
- It will allow you to increase or decrease time in terms of minutes. If your time is now 2:13, you increase 20 minutes, it will be 2:33.
- Use the Digital crown (the round button on the side of the watch) moving it clockwise will increase the minutes, and moving it anti-clockwise will decrease the minutes.
- The drawback of this feature is you can’t change the hours. You can only increase or decrease the minutes.
If you don’t want to use the above method, sync your Apple watch with your iPhone, and it will automatically detect the time. You can change your timezone or date and time on your iPhone it will be automatically changed on your smartwatch.
However, if you want to put time manually, you can use the above method, which is limited to minutes. Every amount you set will put you ahead of that minute from your iPhone.Apple watch comes with quite the same interface as Samsung smartwatch. You can set a time for it by following the below steps.