Everyone has had that moment where we block some because of frustration but also we want to listen to their argument but we can’t because we blocked them. Whether it’s your friend, a colleague, or your significant other. But don’t worry, even if we block someone, we can still read the message. In this article, we’ll go over how to see blocked messages on Android in an easy and quick way.
Messages from a blocked number can be viewed in different ways depending on the mobile company. But don’t worry, we’ll go over the process for all popular mobile companies, and after reading this article, you’ll be able to see messages from blocked numbers.
How To See Blocked Messages On Android?
If you’re having trouble seeing blocked messages on your Android device, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. Follow these simple steps to see blocked messages on your Android phone.
If you’re a Samsung user and want to see messages from a blocked number then follow the steps outlined below.
- First, unlock your phone and open the messaging app on your phone.
- Tap on the three dots at the top left corner.
- It will show various options, tap on spam & blocked messages.
- All blocked & spam messages will be shown here.
For Vivo users, it can be a daunting task to see messages from the blocked number. But by following the steps outlined below you will easily see the messages from the blocked number.
- Open the settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and look for options named security and privacy.
- After navigating to security and privacy tap on it.
- Scroll down and tap on block unwanted.
- At the top right corner, tap on blocked call logs.
- Now tap on the message tab and here you will see all messages from the blocked numbers.
The process to see blocked messages on Redmi or Xiaomi phone is the same as for the Samsung phones but a little different. Follow the steps outlined below in order to see messages from blocked numbers.
- Launch the messaging app on your Mi phone.
- Tap on the three lines at the top left corner.
- It will show many options and tap on the blocked & spam messages.
- It will show the list of all messages you received from blocked numbers.
To see messages from blocked numbers on Huawei phones are a little bit different. Follow the steps describe below to see messages from the blocked number.
- Unlock your phone, and open the messaging app.
- Tap on the three dots shown at the bottom center of your phone screen.
- It will show your multiple options, tap on the harassment filter and it will show all messages that you receive from blocked numbers.
The process of seeing messages from the blocked number goes the same as for Samsung and Xiaomi. Follow the step outlined below in order to see blocked numbers.
- Open the messaging app on your phone.
- Tap on the three dots at the top right corner.
- Now tap on spam & blocked messages and you will easily see all messages from blocked numbers.
If your phone lacks the ability to view messages or calls from blocked numbers. The Show Caller is a well-known app that allows users to identify and track the location of unknown calls. This app allows you to easily view messages or calls from a blocked number, and it also includes a number of features that can help you protect your privacy and keep your phone safe from unknown calls. To view blocked calls and messages using the Show Caller app, follow the steps outlined below.
- First, install the Show Caller app on your phone.
- Setup the app with your phone number.
- There will be four tabs on the main interface.
- Tap on the spam tab, and all calls and messages from blocked numbers will be displayed.
As we all know, there are always some restrictions that we have to face when we use the iPhone for security reasons, which is why if you’re an iPhone user and block someone from texting, there is no option to view his messages. The only way to read messages from a blocked number is to unblock it, but you will also be unable to read messages sent during the blocked period.
There you have it, the 3 simple steps to see blocked messages on your Android device. But as we mentioned earlier, some mobile companies don’t have the option to see blocked messages but you can view them by using apps like True Caller. In the case of iPhones, we don’t have the option to see the messages from the blocked number. If you’ve any questions about this topic or you want to add something then feel free to write in the comment section.
Also Read: How To See Hidden Text Messages On Android?
Subscribe to our newsletter!