If you’re sick of your standard printing method in which you have to go through the hassle of finding an available PC, and waiting for it to print and you’re looking for a way to easily print documents from your Android phone?
If so, you can use a Bluetooth printing process that makes it easy for you to print from your android phone. Bluetooth and Wireless printers are popular because they can be connected directly to your phone, making printing quick and easy. In this article, I will show you how to connect your bluetooth printer to your Android phone. By following easy and simple steps you’ll be able to print from your android phone and can get rid of the standard printing process so read on to learn more!
If you have a Bluetooth printer that you want to use with your Android phone, there are a few steps you must take in order to connect it. The first step is to power on your printer and prepares it for printing. Then, from the Google Play Store, download an app to connect your printer to your mobile phone.
Note: Check your printer manual to see if the company offers a special app for your printer, then download that app for printing. If not, you can use Bluetooth printing by downloading any third-party app from the Google Play Store. Here are the best apps for printing from mobile phones.
NokoPrint is the top-rated app on the Google Play Store, and it can be extremely useful when using Bluetooth printing technology. It not only works with Bluetooth, but you can also use it with WiFi printers. It is compatible with almost all thermal, inkjet, and laser printers. This app allows you to print images in a variety of formats, including PNG, JPEG, GIF, and WebP. It can print multiple images on a single sheet and it is also useful for printing Word or Excel documents.
The advanced features of this app include borderless and glossy paper printing, as well as compatibility with Airprint and Mopria printers. Here are the simple steps you can take to connect your printer to the app and begin printing from your mobile phone.
- Go to the Google Play Store and download and install the NokoPrint app.
- Launch the app on your smartphone.
- At the bottom, there will be a “Select device” option.
- Tap on it, it will display three options at the bottom: Bluetooth, WiFi, and OTG cable.
- Choose the one that corresponds to your printer.
- If you have a Bluetooth printer, tap on the Bluetooth symbol, and it will prompt you to turn it on.
- After that, click the refresh button, and your printer will appear in the list.
- When you tap on it, it will be connected to the app.
- On the main screen, you’ll see three options: Photos and Images, Documents, and Web pages.
- Choose the one that relates to the file you want to print.
- Now, select your file and it will be displayed on your mobile screen.
- Tap on the print button at the bottom to print your file.
Print Share is the best app for printing from your smartphone or tablet. It has many features that set it apart. This app supports wireless, Bluetooth, and wired printers. With this app, you can easily print photos, documents, web pages, and so on. The best part about this app is that you can customize the paper size, page orientation, copies, page range, duplex printing, printing quality, and so on.
This app is compatible with both a Windows and a Mac shared printer. Some of the app’s features are not free, you’ve to purchase the pro version, which costs $3.29. To configure your printer with this app, follow the steps below.
- Download and install the Print Share app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app and grant it all the necessary permissions.
- As with the previous one, it will display a select device option at the bottom.
- When you tap on it, you’ll see five options: WiFi, Bluetooth, OTG, Print share remote, and Print to PDF.
- Choose the one that relates to your printer.
- The scan button will appear at the bottom, tap on it.
- Your printer will appear in the list.
- When you click on your printer, it will be connected to your phone.
- Come back to the main menu and it will display various options such as photos, documents, and so on.
- Pick the one you want.
- Choose the file, and it will be displayed on your screen.
- At the bottom, there are two options: page settings and print.
- Choose the page setting you want and press print to receive the printed version of your files from the printer.
Print Hand is one of the best apps to consider if you want an app with an easy-to-use interface. This app is simple to use with your Wifi or Bluetooth, USB, and Windows shared printers. It allows you to print photos, documents, emails, and other types of files. It also allows you to print files from Dropbox, OneDrive, Evernote, etc.
Print Hand’s free version has limited functionality to obtain additional features. You’ve to purchase the premium version of the Print Hand app, which costs $6.24. Follow the steps below to connect this app to your printer.
- Go to the Google Play store and download the Print Hand app.
- Launch the app and grant it all permissions.
- At the top, there will be an option to add a printer, tap on it.
- It will display various options such as Bluetooth, WiFi, Window Shared, and so on.
- Pick the one you want.
- If you have a WiFi printer, tap on Wifi and a screen will appear.
- Tap on the scan button at the top and your printer will appear in the list.
- Click on it and it will be connected with this app.
- Return to the main screen and select the type of file you want to print.
- Choose your file and then press the print button at the top.
- It will appear on your phone’s screen with two options: Print and Settings.
- Change the settings you want, such as page orientation, page size, and so on.
- Then, click the print button to get a hard copy of your file.
In this blog, we’ve discussed how to connect your Bluetooth printer to your Android phone? By following the simple steps described in this blog, you’ll be able to print from your Bluetooth printer with ease on your Android phone. We hope that after reading this blog, you’ll be able to start printing without any problems! Comment down below if you have any questions or if you found this blog helpful!
Subscribe to our newsletter!