Spam calls from telemarketers or scammers are a major annoyance, these types of calls only waste the receiver’s time and are extremely irritating. If you’re receiving spam calls on your phone, you also want to get rid of them. Restricting your call settings to block all calls except contacts can be a viable solution. This can be useful for avoiding unwanted phone calls from telemarketers or scammers.
If you’re also sick of receiving spam or marketing calls and want to get rid of them, but you don’t know how to block all calls except contacts? Then you don’t need to be worried about it anymore. In this article, we will go over how to get rid of these types of spam or telemarketing calls in detail.
How To Block All Calls Except Contacts?
Before proceeding, you should be aware that if you are a business owner and receive numerous calls throughout the day from customers with unknown phone numbers. Then you should avoid this setting because it will prevent you from receiving calls from customers with unknown phone numbers. Now let’s look at the steps for, how to block all calls except contacts.
For Samsung Devices
If you have a Samsung phone, then follow the steps below to get rid of unknown calls.
- On your Samsung device, launch the phone app.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Now, select Settings.
- Select the Block Number option.
- Toggle on the block unknown/private numbers.
- Now, tap on the Block spam/scam call.
- Enable the Block spam/scam calls option as well.
For Google Pixels
- Open the phone app on your pixel device.
- Tap on the three-dot in the upper right corner.
- Now Tap on Settings.
- After that tap on the blocked number option.
- Toggle on the first option which is “Unknown Numbers”.
- Now will get any call other than your contacts.
For Xiaomi Redmi
- Launch the phone application on your device.
- Tap on the three lines at the bottom left corner.
- Now tap on settings.
- Tap on the block list option.
- Toggle on the block list settings.
- Open the call block list option.
- Toggle on the “Block Call from Strangers” option.
- This will block unknown callers.
- Go to your iPhone’s settings.
- Scroll down and look for the “do not disturb” option.
- Once you’ve found the do not disturb option, tap on it.
- Tap on “Allow Calls From.”
- Select all contacts, and you will only receive calls from your contacts.
If Your Phone Doesn’t Have a Blocking Feature
If your phone doesn’t allow you to block unknown callers, you can try an app from the Google Play store. There are numerous apps available on Google that can be used for this purpose. Here are the top three apps for getting rid of spam callers.
These are the best apps that you can use to block unknown callers and also these app contains a lot of features that improve the call blocking system on your android phone.
Blocking all calls except those from your contacts can be a useful way to protect your phone number from unwanted calls. The names of the settings discussed in this article may differ between phones. But blocking unknown callers will not only help you to save your phone number from spam callers, but it will also help you stay focused and uninterrupted when working or relaxing. Try out the blocking feature and let us know what you think in the comments section.
Subscribe to our newsletter!